We love our recipes – and so will you!
Who knew that goat cheese could be so versatile? Have you ever had Crème Brulée with Chavrie® Goat Cheese? Or Chavrie Goat Cheese on Pizza? Browse our recipe library and enjoy the goodness of Chavrie pure goat cheese in recipes for any time of the day or for that next big party.
Baked Goat Cheese Log with Chavrie® Goat Cheese
Cheese: Logs Original
Prep Time: Refrigerate 1 hour - overnight
Cook Time: 8-12 minutes
- 1-11 oz. Chavrie® Fresh Goat Cheese Log
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry dough
- 1 egg (for egg wash)
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 1 fresh rosemary roughly chopped
- Thaw puff pastry as directed.
- Spread 1 sheet puff pastry on flat work surface; arrange dried cherries in center in a 6 inch square shape.
- Sprinkle chopped rosemary over cherries.
- Place Chavrie® Fresh Goat Cheese Log in the center of prepared puff pastry round side down.
- Brush egg wash onto uncovered sides of pastry.
- Begin wrapping sides of pastry around the Chavrie® Fresh Goat Cheese Log gently pressing at the overlap to seal well.
- Pinch ends of pastry firmly around the cheese and trim excess pastry.
- Place on a sheet tray and refrigerate a minimum of 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375° F 10 minutes before baking.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cool 10 minutes before serving.