We love our recipes – and so will you!
Who knew that goat cheese could be so versatile? Have you ever had Crème Brulée with Chavrie® Goat Cheese? Or Chavrie Goat Cheese on Pizza? Browse our recipe library and enjoy the goodness of Chavrie pure goat cheese in recipes for any time of the day or for that next big party.
Chavrie® Goat Cheese Log Rolled in Walnuts & Parsley
Cheese: Logs Original
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1 (4 oz.) Chavrie® Fresh Goat Cheese Log, Original
- 1 cup walnut pieces
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley
- Chop walnuts slightly.
- Toss chopped walnuts with the chopped parsley.
- Remove Chavrie® Goat Cheese log from its packaging and set aside.
- Evenly distribute the chopped walnut and parsley mixture on a sheet of parchment paper.
- Roll Chavrie® goat cheese log into the chopped walnut and parsley mixture and wrap with the parchment paper.
- Firmly roll wrapped Chavrie® goat cheese log so the chopped walnut and parsley mixture adheres to the cheese.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Unwrap Chavrie® goat cheese log 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with your favorite breads or crackers.