We love our recipes – and so will you!
Who knew that goat cheese could be so versatile? Have you ever had Crème Brulée with Chavrie® Goat Cheese? Or Chavrie Goat Cheese on Pizza? Browse our recipe library and enjoy the goodness of Chavrie pure goat cheese in recipes for any time of the day or for that next big party.
Chicken Wontons with Chavrie® Goat Cheese
Cheese: Logs Original
- ½ lbs ground Chicken
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp cilantro, leaves chopped
- 1 tsp. ginger chopped
- 1 Tbsp. curry paste (your preference)
- 1 pkg. 4 oz. Chavrie® Goat Log
- 1 pkg. Square wonton wrappers
- 1 C water
- Vegetable oil
- Put the chicken, lime juice, honey, red curry paste, and cilantro into a medium bowl and mix well by hand.
- Split the Chavrie® Goat Log in half and cut ¼ inch half moon shaped pieces
- Lay out 10 wonton wrappers in a row. Put 1 half moon shaped piece of Chavrie® Goat Log into the center of each square. Top with 1tsp. of chicken mixture.
- Working quickly, dip your fingers into the water and moisten the edges of the wonton. Fold it over the filling to form a triangle, pressing well to seal. Curl the 2 points in towards each other, moisten 1 point and press them together to form a bishop's hat. Repeat with the remaining wontons.
- Pour 3 inches of the vegetable oil into a large saucepan and place over medium heat. When ready to cook, drop the wontons into the hot oil in batches of 6 until puffed and golden, about 3 minutes.
- Remove and let the excess oil drain.
Tips: Serve with the Chavrie® Thai dipping sauce
Wontons can be cooked in chicken stock and used as soup garnish if you prefer not to fry them