Oui love our recipes – and so will you!
Who knew that goat cheese could be so versatile? Have you ever had Crème Brulée with Chavrie® Goat Cheese? Or Chavrie Goat Cheese on Pizza? Browse our recipe library and enjoy the goodness of Chavrie pure goat cheese in recipes for any time of the day or for that next big party.
Fig & Proscuitto Crostini with Chavrie® Goat Cheese Goat Log
Cheese: Logs Original
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1-11 oz. or 2-4 oz logs Chavrie® Fresh Goat Cheese Log
- 15 biscuit type crackers
- 1 small jar fig jam
- 2 oz. shaved prosciutto
- 1 oz. white peppercorns cracked
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread ½ tsp. of fig jam on ea. Cracker.
- Place a small piece of prosciutto on ea. cracker.
- Slice Chavrie® Fresh Goat Cheese Log.
- Place 1 slice on ea. Prepared cracker.
- Arrange on sheet trays.
- Bake in oven for 10 -12 minutes until edges of cheese start to brown.
- Remove from oven and top with cracked white pepper.