We love our recipes – and so will you!
Who knew that goat cheese could be so versatile? Have you ever had Crème Brulée with Chavrie® Goat Cheese? Or Chavrie Goat Cheese on Pizza? Browse our recipe library and enjoy the goodness of Chavrie pure goat cheese in recipes for any time of the day or for that next big party.
Prosciutto & Fig Wraps with Chavrie® Fresh Goat Cheese Log
Cheese: Logs Original
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: Refrigerate 1 hour
- 1 (4 oz.) Chavrie® Fresh Goat Cheese Log, Original
- 6 ea. thinly sliced prosciutto
- 2 tbsp. Fig jam
- Place sliced prosciutto side by side, overlapping slightly on a sheet of parchment paper.
- Spread fig jam in the lower third, the entire length of the sliced prosciutto.
- Quarter the Chavrie® Fresh Goat Cheese Log lengthwise.
- Place the pieces of Chavrie® Fresh Goat Cheese Log on the fig jam.
- Roll the prosciutto around the Chavrie® Fresh Goat Cheese Log and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- With a very sharp knife cut the prepared log into ½ inch pieces and arrange on a serving platter to serve.