We love our recipes – and so will you!
Who knew that goat cheese could be so versatile? Have you ever had Crème Brulée with Chavrie® Goat Cheese? Or Chavrie Goat Cheese on Pizza? Browse our recipe library and enjoy the goodness of Chavrie pure goat cheese in recipes for any time of the day or for that next big party.
Blueberry Tarts with Chavrie® Goat Cheese
Prep Time: 12 minutes
- 1 (5.3 oz) package Chavrie® Crumbled Goat Cheese
- 24 oz. frozen mixed berries or 4 cups of mixed fresh berries
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp granulated Tapioca
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- With a spoon, mix together berries, brown sugar, cinnamon, tapioca and flour.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, gently beat Chavrie Goat Cheese with egg, milk and vanilla.
- Place a dollop of the goat cheese mixture inside the pastry shell, then top with the berry mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until dough on top is slightly browned.
- Let cool before serving.