We love our recipes – and so will you!
Who knew that goat cheese could be so versatile? Have you ever had Crème Brulée with Chavrie® Goat Cheese? Or Chavrie Goat Cheese on Pizza? Browse our recipe library and enjoy the goodness of Chavrie pure goat cheese in recipes for any time of the day or for that next big party.
Cherry Bread Pudding with Chavrie® Goat Cheese
Cheese: Pyramids Original
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup Chavrie® Goat Cheese
- ½ cup half-and-half or milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 sweet Hawaiian dinner rolls, torn in 1" pieces (from 12-oz. pkg.)
- ¼ cup dried tart cherries
- Heat oven to 325° F. Butter 2 oven-proof dishes or ramekins, 8 to 10 oz. capacity each.
- Whisk together the egg, sugar and Chavrie® in medium bowl.
- Whisk in the half-and-half and vanilla.
- Stir in the roll pieces and dried cherries until well coated.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Spoon evenly into dishes. Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until set and knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes. Serve topped with a small scoop of ice cream.