We love our recipes – and so will you!
Who knew that goat cheese could be so versatile? Have you ever had Crème Brulée with Chavrie® Goat Cheese? Or Chavrie Goat Cheese on Pizza? Browse our recipe library and enjoy the goodness of Chavrie pure goat cheese in recipes for any time of the day or for that next big party.
Chestnut & Clementine Trifle with Chavrie® Goat Cheese
Cheese: Pyramids Original
Prep Time: Refrigerate 1 hour - overnight
- 1 (5.3 oz.) Chavrie® Goat Cheese Pyramid, Original
- 6 oz. chestnut pieces
- 2 tbsp. sage (chopped)
- 1 lb. prepared pound cake
- 6-8 Clementine (skin removed and sectioned)
- ¾ cup orange liqueur (Grand Marnier)
- In the bottom of a trifle bowl, arrange a single layer of pound cake slices, trimming the cake slices, if necessary, to fit.
- Soak the pound cake with about 1/4 cup of the orange liqueur.
- Arrange chestnuts and Clementine pieces over the soaked pound cake and sprinkle with chopped sage.
- Spread 1/2 of the Chavrie® Goat Cheese Pyramid over the Clementine layer
- Repeat layering.
- Garnish with any remaining chestnut and Clementine pieces and sage.