We love our recipes – and so will you!
Who knew that goat cheese could be so versatile? Have you ever had Crème Brulée with Chavrie® Goat Cheese? Or Chavrie Goat Cheese on Pizza? Browse our recipe library and enjoy the goodness of Chavrie pure goat cheese in recipes for any time of the day or for that next big party.
Fig bars with Chavrie® Goat Cheese
Cheese: Pyramids Original
Prep Time: 3 hours to overnight
Cook Time: 8-12 minutes
- 1 (5.3 oz.) Chavrie® Goat Cheese Pyramid, Original
- 1 sheet prepared pie dough
- 1 each egg
- 1 cup fig jam
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place 1 sheet of pie dough in a 9x13 inch baking dish and trim any excess edges to cover only the bottom of the pan.
- Spread the fig jam evenly over the sheet of pie dough.
- Mix the Chavrie® Goat Cheese with the egg and pour mixture over the fig jam.
- Bake 8-12 minutes, until set.
- Cool in refrigerator at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator when completely chilled and cut into 1 x 3 inch bars.
- Arrange on a serving platter and garnish with sliced figs and grapes.
- Drizzle each bar with honey before serving.