We love our recipes – and so will you!
Who knew that goat cheese could be so versatile? Have you ever had Crème Brulée with Chavrie® Goat Cheese? Or Chavrie Goat Cheese on Pizza? Browse our recipe library and enjoy the goodness of Chavrie pure goat cheese in recipes for any time of the day or for that next big party.
Pumpkin Panna Cotta with Chavrie® Goat Cheese
Cheese: Pyramids Original
Prep Time: Overnight
- 1 (5.3 oz.) Chavrie® Goat Cheese Pyramid, Original
- 3 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 4 tsp. powdered gelatin
- 4 tbsp. cold water
- Combine all ingredients except the gelatin and water in a sauce pan and bring to a quick simmer.
- Soften the gelatin in the cold water.
- Add gelatin to the warm mixture in the sauce pan and stir well.
- Strain mixture through a fine mesh strainer.
- Pour strained mixture into martini glasses or the ramekins of your choice.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with nutmeg, spiced whipped cream and toasted pumpkin seeds.