We love our recipes – and so will you!
Who knew that goat cheese could be so versatile? Have you ever had Crème Brulée with Chavrie® Goat Cheese? Or Chavrie Goat Cheese on Pizza? Browse our recipe library and enjoy the goodness of Chavrie pure goat cheese in recipes for any time of the day or for that next big party.
Chicken Tandori with Chavrie® Goat Cheese
Cheese: Pyramids Original
- 2 Oz. Vegetable oil
- ½ C Minced onion
- ½ tsp. Chopped ginger
- 2 Tbsp. Curry powder
- ½ tsp. Turmeric
- 2 oz. Coconut milk
- 1 pkg. Chavrie® Goat Cheese
For Chicken Skewers
- 1 ea. Boneless skinless chicken breast
- 20 ea. 9 inch Bamboo skewers
- Sweat onions in vegetable oil until tender (without color) in a heavy gauge sauce pot
- Add the remaining ngredients. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and let stand for twenty minutes
- Strain the mixture to remove any large particles of onion and refrigerate
- Place Chicken breast in the freezer for 2 hours to partially freeze and firm.This will make it much easier to slice in even thin strips
- Slice the chicken breast lengthwise about 1/8 inch thick
- Thread the chicken strips on skewers
- Brush the tandori marinade on both sides of the chicken and refrigerate for two hours or overnight
- Grill for 2-3 minutes on each side on the hottest portion of the grill
Tips: Serve with the spicy ginger and lemon grass Chavrie® dipping sauce