We love our recipes – and so will you!
Who knew that goat cheese could be so versatile? Have you ever had Crème Brulée with Chavrie® Goat Cheese? Or Chavrie Goat Cheese on Pizza? Browse our recipe library and enjoy the goodness of Chavrie pure goat cheese in recipes for any time of the day or for that next big party.
Cranberry Turkey Cutlets with Chavrie® Goat Cheese
Cheese: Logs Original
- 1 pkg. (17.6 oz) turkey cutlets
- 4 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pkg. 5.3 oz. Chavrie® Pyramid
- ¼ cup finely chopped pecans
- 5 tbsp. whole berry cranberry sauce
- Heat broiler. Brush one side of cutlets with olive oil; place oiled side down on broiler pan. Brush tops with remaining olive oil.
- Broil about 4 inches from heat for 5 minutes. Turn and broil 3 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
- Meanwhile, mix Chavrie® and pecans in small bowl. Spoon mixture over top of broiled cutlets and broil an additional minute or until cheese is warm.
- Top with cranberry sauce.