We love our recipes – and so will you!
Who knew that goat cheese could be so versatile? Have you ever had Crème Brulée with Chavrie® Goat Cheese? Or Chavrie Goat Cheese on Pizza? Browse our recipe library and enjoy the goodness of Chavrie pure goat cheese in recipes for any time of the day or for that next big party.
Cuban Sandwich with Chavrie® Goat Cheese
Cheese: Logs Original
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 4 hoagie rolls
- 2 Tbsp. Whole grain mustard
- 1/4 lbs. baked ham, thinly sliced
- 1/4 lbs. roast pork, thinly sliced
- 1 pkg. 4 oz. Chavrie® Goat Log quartered lengthwise
- 8 ea. dill pickle slices
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- Slice the rolls horizontally in half, leaving 1 edge intact.
- Lay the bread open and spread each side with the mustard.
- Divide the ingredients evenly among the slices of roll.
- On a flat surface layer the ham, pork and cheese for each sandwich
- Roll the sliced meat around the cheese and place in the open roll
- Add 2 slices of pickles
- Heat your panini maker or sandwich press.
- Drizzle each sandwich with olive oil
- Place the sandwiches inside, press down and grill until the cheese is melted and the bread is flat and browned, approximately 10 minutes.
- Serve warm.