We love our recipes – and so will you!
Who knew that goat cheese could be so versatile? Have you ever had Crème Brulée with Chavrie® Goat Cheese? Or Chavrie Goat Cheese on Pizza? Browse our recipe library and enjoy the goodness of Chavrie pure goat cheese in recipes for any time of the day or for that next big party.
Grilled Salmon with Chavrie® Goat Cheese Caper Sauce
Cheese: Pyramids Original
- 1 ½ lb. salmon fillet, about 1 inch thick
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh dill weed
- 1 pkg. 5.3 oz. Chavrie® Pyramid
- 2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. capers, drained
- Heat grill to medium heat. Spread 1 tablespoon of the mayonnaise on surface of the salmon. Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of the dill.
- Place on grill skin side down. Cover and cook 10 to 12 minutes over medium heat or until fish flakes easily with fork. (Skin will probably adhere to grill. Slide wide spatula between skin and flesh to remove from grill.)
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine remaining mayonnaise and dill weed, Chavrie® Goat Cheese, lemon peel, lemon juice, and capers. Serve over salmon.