We love our recipes – and so will you!
Who knew that goat cheese could be so versatile? Have you ever had Crème Brulée with Chavrie® Goat Cheese? Or Chavrie Goat Cheese on Pizza? Browse our recipe library and enjoy the goodness of Chavrie pure goat cheese in recipes for any time of the day or for that next big party.
Grilled Steak with Creamy Herbed Chavrie® Goat Cheese Topping
Cheese: Pyramids Original
- 1 pkg. 5.3 oz. Chavrie® Pyramid, Original
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp. fresh basil chiffonade*
- 4 beef tenderloin, T-bone, or sirloin steaks
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- salt and pepper
- In small bowl, mix Chavrie®, chives, parsley and basil. Rub all surfaces of steaks with garlic and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Grill over medium-high heat or broil 4 to 6 inches from heat to desired doneness. Spoon herbed Chavrie® sauce over steaks.
- To make chiffonade, stack basil leaves and roll up like a jelly roll. Cut into thin slices.