We love our recipes – and so will you!
Who knew that goat cheese could be so versatile? Have you ever had Crème Brulée with Chavrie® Goat Cheese? Or Chavrie Goat Cheese on Pizza? Browse our recipe library and enjoy the goodness of Chavrie pure goat cheese in recipes for any time of the day or for that next big party.
Macaroni and Cheese with Chavrie® Goat Cheese
Cheese: Pyramids Original
- 1 pkg. 5.3 oz. Chavrie® Pyramid
- 1 C Milk
- 2 Tbsp. Flour
- 1 oz. Butter
- ½ tsp. Cayenne
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. Ground white pepper
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
- 2 C. Uncooked Macaroni
- Cook Macaroni al dente rinse and reserve in stainless steel bowl.
- Heat butter over medium heat in a 4 qt. capacity heavy gauge sauce pot add flour and stir well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add milk and bring to a simmer for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper, cayenne and nutmeg fold in Chavrie®.
- Fold pasta with cheese sauce adjust seasoning.
- Pour into a gratin dish or casserole.
- Bake at 300F until heated and the surface is browned.
Tips: Top with Panko