We love our recipes – and so will you!
Who knew that goat cheese could be so versatile? Have you ever had Crème Brulée with Chavrie® Goat Cheese? Or Chavrie Goat Cheese on Pizza? Browse our recipe library and enjoy the goodness of Chavrie pure goat cheese in recipes for any time of the day or for that next big party.
Mini Duck Confit and Chavrie® Pizzas
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Makes: 4 to 6
- 1 pkg. (5.3 ounces) Caramelized Onion Chavrie® Pyramid
- 1 pound prepared pizza dough
- Olive oil, for brushing pans
- 6 ounces duck confit
- Preheat the oven to 375°F
- Put the dough out onto a well-floured surface and form the dough into 4-6 small circles using a rolling pin or stretching by hand
- Spread the top of each circle with Caramelized Onion Chavrie®
- Top the cheese with evenly spaced pieces of duck confit
- Bake until the dough is golden brown and cheese is bubbly, about 20 minutes