We love our recipes – and so will you!
Who knew that goat cheese could be so versatile? Have you ever had Crème Brulée with Chavrie® Goat Cheese? Or Chavrie Goat Cheese on Pizza? Browse our recipe library and enjoy the goodness of Chavrie pure goat cheese in recipes for any time of the day or for that next big party.
Portobello Panini with Chavrie® Goat Cheese
Cheese: Logs Original
Prep Time: 30 minutes
- ½ C. extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 lbs. Portobello mushrooms
- 1 pkg. Chavrie® Goat Log slice in 4 equal slices lengthwise
- 2 Tbsp. truffle oil
- 1 small focaccia loaf
- 1 small bunch arugula
- Preheat grill to high
- Remove the gills from the Portobello mushrooms and marinate with olive oil
- Grill the mushrooms until cooked, remove from the grill and set on a paper towel to drain
- Cut the focaccia into 4 pieces, slice them horizontally, and drizzle with some olive oil.
- Lay the 4 bottom slices of focaccia on a flat surface. Layer mushrooms evenly on each slice
- Place a slice of Chavrie® on each
- Top with arugula
- Drizzle with truffle oil
- Put the tops on and gently press each sandwich to flatten it slightly. Drizzle some more olive oil over the tops.
- Place each sandwich on a preheated panini press and grill until the bread is toasted and the cheese is bubbly
- Serve immediately