We love our recipes – and so will you!
Who knew that goat cheese could be so versatile? Have you ever had Crème Brulée with Chavrie® Goat Cheese? Or Chavrie Goat Cheese on Pizza? Browse our recipe library and enjoy the goodness of Chavrie pure goat cheese in recipes for any time of the day or for that next big party.
Spinach Quiche with Chavrie® Goat Cheese
Cheese: Pyramids Original
Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 1 pkg. (5.3 oz.) Chavrie® goat cheese
- 4 Eggs
- 6 oz. Heavy cream or (Alouette® Crème Fraiche)
- 6 oz. Half and Half
- ½ tsp Cayenne
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. Ground white pepper
- 1 9-inch pie crust pre-baked
- 1 pkg. Frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
- Blend Chavrie® with eggs and mix well.
- Add cream and half and half to make custard and season with salt, pepper, cayenne and nutmeg.
- Scatter the spinach evenly over the bottom of the pre-baked pie crust.
- Pour custard into the shell stirring with a fork to evenly distribute the spinach.
- Bake at 350° F for 45 minutes, until a knife blade inserted into it comes out clean.
- Let rest and serve warm.
Variations: Substitute Spinach with 12 oz. fresh diced asparagus.