We love our recipes – and so will you!
Who knew that goat cheese could be so versatile? Have you ever had Crème Brulée with Chavrie® Goat Cheese? Or Chavrie Goat Cheese on Pizza? Browse our recipe library and enjoy the goodness of Chavrie pure goat cheese in recipes for any time of the day or for that next big party.
Stuffed Tomatoes with Chavrie® Goat Cheese
Cheese: Pyramids Original
- 2 small-to-medium tomatoes
- 1 pkg. 5.3 oz Chavrie® Pyramid, Original
- 2 tbsp. sliced pimento-stuffed olives, well drained
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme
- 4 tsp. cooked bacon pieces
- fresh thyme leaves (optional)
- Cut tomatoes in half crosswise. Scoop out insides with spoon. Turn tomatoes upside down on several layers of paper towels to drain. Separate pulp from seeds; chop pulp.
- Pat dry with paper towels.
- In small bowl, mix Chavrie®, tomato pulp, olives, and onions. Spoon into drained tomato halves. Sprinkle top with bacon pieces.
- Garnish with fresh thyme leaves, if desired.