We love our recipes – and so will you!
Who knew that goat cheese could be so versatile? Have you ever had Crème Brulée with Chavrie® Goat Cheese? Or Chavrie Goat Cheese on Pizza? Browse our recipe library and enjoy the goodness of Chavrie pure goat cheese in recipes for any time of the day or for that next big party.
Stuffed Turkey Burgers with Chavrie® Goat Cheese
Cheese: Logs Original
- 1-4oz. Chavrie® Goat log
- 2½ lbs. Ground Turkey
- 2 ea. Eggs
- ½ tsp. Thyme leaves
- ½ tsp. Chopped garlic
- 6 ea. Hamburger rolls
- Slice Chavrie® goat log into 6 equal disks
- In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey, eggs, garlic and a pinch each of salt and pepper.
- Mix gently to bring all the ingredients together; do not over mix.
- Form meat mixture into 12 patties. On 6 of the patties, gently place Chavrie® disks onto patties, pressing down lightly.
- Place remaining patties on top, press, and seal edges to totally enclose filling, forming 6 total patties.
- Place patties on grill 4 minutes, until bottom is brown. Turn the burgers over and cook an additional 4 minutes, or until done to your preference.
- Place in rolls and serve with your favorite accompaniments