We love our recipes – and so will you!
Who knew that goat cheese could be so versatile? Have you ever had Crème Brulée with Chavrie® Goat Cheese? Or Chavrie Goat Cheese on Pizza? Browse our recipe library and enjoy the goodness of Chavrie pure goat cheese in recipes for any time of the day or for that next big party.
Tarragon Chicken with Mushrooms and Chavrie® Goat Cheese
Cheese: Pyramids Original
- 4ea. (8 oz. each) Chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- To taste Sea salt and black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 cups Shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 3 oz. Shallots, minced
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1 pkg. 5.3 oz. Chavrie® Pyramid
- 1 pkg. (7 oz.) Alouette Crème Fraîche
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil and butter in large sauté pan until the butter is melted. Sear chicken, 2 mins. on each side, and remove from pan.
- Add mushrooms and shallots, and sauté until mushrooms become tender.
- Add wine, mustard, Chavrie® and Alouette Crème Fraiche to center of the pan stir until blended, reduce to low heat.
- Return chicken to the pan and simmer for 10 mins.
- Place chicken on serving dishes.
- Add tarragon to sauce and salt and pepper to taste.
- Top chicken breasts with finished sauce.