We love our recipes – and so will you!
Who knew that goat cheese could be so versatile? Have you ever had Crème Brulée with Chavrie® Goat Cheese? Or Chavrie Goat Cheese on Pizza? Browse our recipe library and enjoy the goodness of Chavrie pure goat cheese in recipes for any time of the day or for that next big party.
Curried appetizerle Soup with Chavrie® Goat Cheese
Cheese: Pyramids Original
- 2 ea Leeks (chopped and washed)
- 1 C Sliced white mushrooms
- 2 oz. Vegetable oil
- 2 ea Granny Smith apples (cut in wedges)
- 24 oz. Apple cider or juice
- 7 oz. Coconut milk
- 2 tsp. Curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. Turmeric
- 2 pkg. Chavrie® (reserve 1 pkg. for garnishing)
- Sweat leeks and mushrooms in vegetable oil until tender (without color) in a heavy gauge sauce pot
- Add apples, apple cider, coconut milk, curry powder, turmeric. Bring to boil and simmer for 20 minutes. Add the Chavrie® and season with salt and pepper
- Pour entire contents in a blender and puree or puree with a hand held mixer
- Strain through a fine chinois. And keep warm
- Serve hot.
- Garnish with slices of apple or a dollop of Chavrie®
- Place each sandwich on a preheated panini press and grill until the bread is toasted and the cheese is bubbly. Serve immediately