We love our recipes – and so will you!
Who knew that goat cheese could be so versatile? Have you ever had Crème Brulée with Chavrie® Goat Cheese? Or Chavrie Goat Cheese on Pizza? Browse our recipe library and enjoy the goodness of Chavrie pure goat cheese in recipes for any time of the day or for that next big party.
Mashed Potatoes with Garlic, Sage & Chavrie® Goat Cheese
Cheese: Pyramids Original
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 (5.3 oz.) Chavrie® Goat Cheese Pyramid, Original
- 3 ea. medium size baking potatoes (peeled and cut in 1 inch pieces)
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic (minced)
- 1 /4 tsp sage
- In a medium saucepan cook the potatoes in salted water until tender, about 15 minutes
- Drain the potatoes and return them to the saucepan
- While still warm, add the olive oil, garlic and Chavrie® Goat Cheese
- Whip the potatoes with hand held mixers until the ingredients are blended and the desired consistency is obtained
- Season with salt and black pepper